Monday, October 21, 2013

Site Closing

Hey guys,
LegoCommando7 here. I've been talking to my team, and I think it's time to close the blog. My staff and I haven't really been posting much and we apologize. However, with every down there is an up. Since we are closing this blog we are opening up a new customs blog. The team is currently working on a Lego Superhero Customs site. The site will feature both Marvel and DC Comics and hopefully will be a big hit. It should be out in the next couple days, but there will only be three customs up. Two from Marvel and one from DC. Hopefully this information doesn't upset everyone. Our Instagram team is back up and running so look for daily updates and pictures. Thanks for everything.

                                      -LegoCommando7
                                       Owner
                                       Creator
                                       Master Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment